Sands of Calimshan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» *Sigh* So....
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:19 pm by Serenity

» The Official Screenshot Thread
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 am by DM_Necromancy

» Will this affect Sands of Calimshan?
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:45 am by hjermind

» Interested in Server
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:32 am by Serenity

» Server Not Recognized
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:28 am by Serenity

» Releasing My Builder's Pack
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 pm by Serenity

» Whelp, It Happened Again...
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Serenity

» Screenshots
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:22 pm by Orlitoq

» On my endless flow of requests...
It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:40 pm by DM_Necromancy

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem*

Go down

It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem* Empty It's alive! ITS' ALIVE! Mwhahaha... err... *ahem*

Howdy y'all.

Despite rumor to the contrary, we are not dead - just distracted by Real Life Shenanigans (tm).

We are anticipating the start of a closed alpha testing period for this weekend. This will be a chance for us to assemble the mod's areas, load them up on our server, and give things our first real test run as a group. Scripting is underway, and this will be a chance see things in action.

On that note, starting tonight I will be getting back into the building groove. I have some dungeons and interiors I want to complete sometime between now and the end of our closed alpha period.

I anticipate that even after we open the doors of Calimport to the masses - whether that be through an open beta period or we just call things ready to run - we will continue to add new areas to explore. After all, our goal is to have a setting that is as dynamic as possible.

In other news, our lovely Terpenzi is almost finished with her lore guides on factions, races, and other such Calimshan-specific goodies.

Huzzah!
Judas Iscariot
Judas Iscariot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum